"IBF 2022" is one of the two biggest annual events organized by the Azerbaijan Banks Association.
We are excited to announce VI INTERNATIONAL BANKING FORUM 2022 in partnership with Mastercard, to be held on November 24-25, 2022 in Baku, Azerbaijan with the subject: RELIABLE, SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE BANKING. The Forum is supported by the Azerbaijan Banks Association, Central Bank of Azerbaijan, Ministry of Digital Development and Transport.
The IBF will be onsite with sessions and exhibition area, besides we will have online speeches and online participation opportunity.
Recall the moments of IBF 2019 and IBF 2021:
Two day Forum is one of the two annual events organized in Baku and is the most famous finance and banking event of the region. Go to the link to see our events: https://www.gbmevents.az/en/events
Its already six years that the Forum proved itself as an excellent platform where all the stakeholders meet, present new ideas, experiences, products, learn from each other, network and dive deeper into financial technologies, digitalization, payment ecosystem. We are inspired that there are always new opportunities for partners and participants there at the event.
The IBF is only finance and baking event in Azerbaijan at which bank CEOs are all present. The Forum brings together senior management of regulators, fintech, associations, representatives of international financial institutions, local embassies, academician, well known companies, decisionmakers and influencers.
We will discuss together the following topics:
- BANKING: BECOMING MORE RELIABLE, SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE WITH NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- POST COVID BANKING - EMERGING CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
- CASH CIRCULATION – HOW TO OPTIMIZE THE PROCESS SUPER-APPS AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- OPEN BANKING: THE FUTURE IS MORE INTERCONNECTED
- EMBEDDED BANKING & BANKING AS A SERVICE
- DIGITAL ONBOARDING AND SEAMLESS DIGITAL SAIL
- PAYMENTS: MOVING FROM EASY TO SUPERFAST AND SUPER SEAMLESS
- DIGITAL ASSETS: WHAT IS AROUND THE
- CYBER SECURITY TRENDS
Within the Forum different related side events (meetups, webinars, seminars, competitions etc.) will be organized this year too.
Will be very glad to see you with us.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook: